Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Retouching

This post is to show my customers my before and after processing. If you see a pose you like but are not happy with the color or you want the image in black and white, I can fix it for you. Please keep an open mind when ordering, you will be surprised. And of course, all images must be proofed before delivered. Thank you.
Images have been posted for viewing.
proofing page.

Before

After

No comments: