Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Skyler

Hello everyone, today I had the pleasure of meeting one of the nicest kids you will ever meet. Skyler was a perfect little model for me today. I want to thank his mother (Doyee) for allowing me to photograph her son this afternoon. I will tell you guys one thing, IT WAS HOT OUTSIDE!!! Well here are a few of my favorites from this afternoon, I hope you like them Doyee.





















No comments: