Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Waiting for Brandi

While we were in the hospital waiting for Brandi to have her baby, I took a few pics of the kids in the waiting room. Brandi is my wife's nephew's girlfriend (baby mama) HUH? Brandi was in labor a very long time, she finally had the baby at about 10 pm or so. Here are some of my favorites from the waiting room.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fabian,
Brandi is my little sister and we are so happy that derrick is a part of our family. I just wanted to say u have captured my family beautifully! the pics are wonderful.
Sincerely,
Anita Ruiz (The Big sis)