Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ivan's Seventh Birthday

I went out to Post today to take my daughter to one of her friends birthday party. Ivan turned 7 years old today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! For a while ther the weather looked as though it was not going to cooperate, but it never did rain. Edward did a great job with the cooking and everything tasted great. Thanks Edward, for the great food, we had a good time. Here are my favorites from this afternoon.



No comments: