Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Carla and Albert

Saturday was my first "practice" wedding. I would like to thank Antonio @ "Touch of Class" Hair Salon, here in Lubbock. I had a great time at the wedding. I wasn't able to make it to the actual wedding, that's the reason I do not have many pictures of the "groom's men" and "bride's maids". By the way, the reception was awesome and lots of fun. Carla and Albert looked so happy. So here are a few images from the reception.


No comments: