Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Logan (one month, one week)

Here is my son at just over a month old. He is still 5 weeks premature, but doing so well. You can tell how small he still is in this first photo (those are my wifes fingers). He tips the scales at just over 5lbs. Last night we were tring out my new speedlite flash (430ex). Here are some more shots of my boy. I think bonz (the dog) weighs more than Logan... Logan looks so much like me when I was his age. I was a little bigger. Take a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

My first look at my great-nephew. He appears to be so tiny! Wish I'd seen him when I came home for my birthday!