Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chargers vs Dolphins

This week Ritchie (#61) was up against a bigger 9 year old. I thought this kid was going to be too much for him...but I was wrong. Rithie did a great job. My nephew could not move this kid very far, but #65 had his hands full. A little help from Dimba didn't hurt either. Here are a few of my favorites.
















No comments: