Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween (or Fall Festival) which ever may apply to you. Here are a few images of my daughter and son (four months old now). You may have noticed I used some of the images of my daughter for my header here on the blog. I took the shots of my daughter about 2 weeks ago and the shots of my son last week but just have not had time to blog them. Now, all that being said here a few of my favorites.










1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

OMGosh, he's so big! :) I think he looks like you.