Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Salon Voulez-Vous (5 year Anniversary)

Saturday my wife and I were invited to a 5 year anniversary party for "Salon Volez-Vous". Sally (the first photo posted) is my wife and daughter's stylist. Congratulations on 5 great years. I want to thank Jesse (the owner) and all the other stylists for the great time. Here are a few images I can show the public.




When indoors and shooting candidly, lighting is a huge problem, especially when shooting without a flash. The next image is a before and after shot of the little plant on the wall. The other images that have been posted looked about the same as the flower or worse.I LOVE PHOTOSHOP.

No comments: