Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Abby and Edgar

Friday evening at around 6:30 I was out shooting a brother and sister. Abby and Edgar were ready to go. Abby was striking poses as if she had been a model for years and I could not keep Edgar out from behind the camera. After every click of the camera Edgar was asking "Let me see?", only he was saying it in Spanish. I think we all had a good time. Here are some of my favorites. Let me know what you think. Leave me a comment.

No comments: