Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Mosquitoes love Anna

Meet Anna, she told me she was shy and doesn't like to take pictures. I think she did a great job. We went out on 1585 to find some new locations to shot and found a lot of mosquitoes. I forgot to bring the "OFF" and we suffered a little. We got eaten up. We had to cut the shoot short, but I think we got a few good ones. Thanks Anna. Leave a comment, I would like to know what you think.








2 comments:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow, Fabian, I really like that B/W! You got some really great shots!

Unknown said...

Hi Fabian. You have a great eye for catching moments in a way to make them seem real. as if one were there. I really enjoy your talent.
Larry