Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Go, Fight, Win (GO EAGLES!!!)

OnThursday, I went out and took school pictures for a small west texas town. For security reasons I do not like to give town names and the last names of the photographed. I also took football pictures, but I did not have time to post all those. All that being said, these girls did a great job. I hope you girls had a fun time, and hope you enjoy your photographs. Take a look and let me know what you think. Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: