Welcome to Fabian's Photo Blog. I hope you come back often to check in on my progress as a photographer. I will try and keep new images coming on a semi-daily basis.
I like to know who has visited my blog, so if you could leave a comment below any of my posts, I would love to read them. You can say anything you like, good or bad. I welcome any constructive critisism. So please leave a comment, comments are great.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Beginnings

I just wanted to post a few of the first photo shoots I ever had. I have been into photography for about a year now. These cheerleaders were my first actual job. I took some of these older image and did a few before and after comparisons. The before images are the images I retouched a year ago and the after images are the images I retouched tonight. I think a year makes a huge difference. Let me know what you think, leave me a comment.
a year ago
Last night
a year ago
Last night

a year ago
Last night
a year ago
Last night

1 comment:

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow, you can really see how you have progressed as a photographer! Good luck with your endeavor Fabian!